|Rate / Night:
||1300 to 2750 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
Extreme contemporary designs and furnishings are created and crafted using a range of natural materials and the finishing of this villa, with wooden-tiled pitched roofs, enables it to look at home in the tropical mountainside location. This mix of cutting edge technology, modern design and natural materials results in a remarkable and unique property.
The imposing residence can be seen from the approach up the hillside which gives it an aura of magnificence. The driveway approaches the rear of the property and on entering into the villa from above you will feel literally on top of the world. The entrance pathway leads over an expansive natural stone waterfall which flows behind the main building.
Steps lead up to a reflecting pond and to the left is a huge living room with wooden lined vaulted ceiling. Once in here you’re faced with a tough decision as to where to look first. The room is exquisitely furnished with contemporary furniture, artwork and ornaments. But the whole front of the room opens onto a balcony with a low glass ballustrade that affords a spectacular view across mountains and valleys; you can see the whole of Bophut Bay and right over to Koh Phang Ngan.
Starting with the interior of the room, the first feature you see is the polished dark wood dining table complete with modern white chairs. After this there’s a flamboyant black-gloss and chrome finished open kitchen which runs parallel to the view. The black and chrome is expertly contrasted and complemented by a white polished island and breakfast bar. Between this and the balcony is a red leather chaise-longe accessorised with black leather cushions providing the perfect place to savour the view. At the far end of the room is the comfortable lounge area consisting of plush white leather sofas, stone tables, modern sculptures and a 50in flat screen TV. This sophisticated room is finished with polished grey terrazzo floor tiles and dark wood.
The wide stone balcony has plenty of outdoor furniture, a further dining area and looks over the garden below, the large pool terrace and the black tiled infinity pool. On either side of the balcony are stone staircases leading to the other levels of this expansive villa.
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands
- 10 minutes from Chaweng shopping centres and restaurants
- Pls refer to uo-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Daily rates from US$ 1,300 to 2,750 for the whole villa
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.