Baan Rak Talay Atulya
|Rate / Night:
||1100 to 3300 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
In front of the entrance is a dining area with a large, square dark-wood table and eight rattan styled chairs, and to the left is an indulgent lounge area with comfortable contemporary styled rattan and wood furniture positioned around modern artworks and ornaments providing the opportunity to relax and watch the flat screen TV or to just sit and take in the view.
Across the whole front of this living space the glass doors open onto a large glass fronted balcony. Standing here the in the fresh air seems to make the view even more breathtaking. From here you can also see over the garden area below, the pool and Sala and across the whole expanse of this property.
There are stairs and further terrace areas at each end of the room that lead down to the lower level of the accommodation.
Running under the length of the balcony above is a further terrace area that provides sitting areas and view points for the three double bedrooms that occupy the space below the living area. Each en-suite bedroom is stylishly furnished with dark-wood beds, fitted wardrobes and abstract artworks.
These rooms are well sized, well equipped and finished with taste and flair. All bedrooms also benefit once again from the fantastic views over the bay of Bophut and all the way across the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phang Ngan.
At the right of this level there’s a separate master pavilion joined by a stone pathway and steps. On this level a door invites you into a luxurious master suite that has a large four-poster bed sat under the vaulted ceiling, a separate dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower and a large terrazzo bathtub situated at the front with windows affording the views across the pool to the sea.
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands
- 10 minutes from Chaweng shopping centres and restaurants
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Daily rates from US$ 1,100 to 3,300 for the entire house
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35(plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.